Combine the fun of throwing a flying disc with the challenge of golf, and you get disc golf. This activity is fun for participants of almost any age and ability. Simply throw your disc toward the designated basket. Like golf, you get one point for each throw and the lowest score wins.
Disc golf is a perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon, and Three Rivers has some of the best venues in the metro area. Courses at Bryant Lake Regional Park, Elm Creek Park Reserve and Hyland Hills Ski Area offer scenic views and challenging holes. In addition to the 18 and 9-hole courses which require a pass to play, Lake Minnetonka Regional Park and Hyland Lake Park Reserve also offer 3-hole practice areas which do not require a pass.
Courses opened / closed
Check course pages for hours.
18 hole courses
Course availability is dependent on weather and course conditions. Pass required at 18 and 9-hole courses, but not at practice areas.
- A $6* pass is good for 1 round of play and is non-transferable.
- Passes may be purchased online.
- A one-time credit of a $6* daily disc golf pass can be applied to the cost of an annual pass when purchased by mail at Three Rivers Park District Administrative Center.
- Passes may also be purchased online or by calling 763.559.6700.
- If you purchase your pass online, you will receive a confirmation receipt via email which will serve as your seven-day temporary pass. You can expect to receive your recreation pass card in the mail in about one week.
- If you already have a recreation pass card, any newly purchased annual pass will be immediately added to your card.
- Passes may be used at any Three Rivers Parks disc golf course and are valid for twelve months from the date purchased.
Recreation pass cards can be replaced if lost or damaged for a $5* fee. Call 763.559.6700 to request a replacement card.
*Sales tax not included.
Disc rental is not available at this time.
At Three Rivers, we believe everyone belongs in the parks. The Recreation Pass Plus includes free equipment rentals and recreation passes, and discounts on programs and events. It is available for families and individuals who are experiencing financial difficulty and live in Hennepin County.
Programs and Events
Upcoming disc golf programs and events.
Other things to do
Three Rivers operates 63 holes of golf with driving ranges across the Twin Cities metro area. With scenic courses designed to challenge all levels of ability, you won't have to drive far to get your fix. Come practice your swing or round up a foursome and play a friendly round at one of our four locations: Baker National, Cleary Lake, Glen Lake Golf and Practice, and Eagle Lake Youth Golf Center.
Related Blog Posts
By: Ann Schinas
Looking for a fun, inexpensive activity to get yourself and those close to you outside and moving? Try disc golf! Learn how to play the game, explore common types of putts and throwing techniques for distance, and see where to play in the parks.
By: Erin Korsmo
Golf and sustainability are words that you may not often hear in the same sentence, but at Three Rivers, we have found a way for golf and environmental stewardship to work together. Read on to learn how we are putting sustainability first on our golf courses.