Bryant Lake Disc Golf Course
The 18-hole disc golf course at Bryant Lake Regional Park offers short and long tee boxes, scenic lake views and the infamous hole #17, where golfers throw their discs off a cliff to reach the basket. Certain holes have two baskets to give players an option.
Bryant PDF Map
Find a printable map on the Bryant Lake Regional Park page.
Passes and Disc Rental
A daily or annual pass is required. Daily passes can be purchased online. Annual passes can be bought online or by calling 763.559.6700. The annual pass is valid at the Bryant Lake, Elm Creek, and Hyland Hills courses.
Rental hours are:
- April & May: weekends only, 9 AM-5 PM
- Memorial Day Weekend-Labor Day: daily, 7:30 AM-7:30 PM
- September & October: weekends only, 9 AM-5 PM
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult..
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Your entire game should be played on either the long or short course. Do not switch mid-game.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
- Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763.559.6700 to make arrangements.