Bryant Lake Disc Golf Course
The 18-hole disc golf course at Bryant Lake Regional Park offers short and long tee boxes, scenic lake views and the infamous hole #17, where golfers throw their discs off a cliff to reach the basket. Certain holes have two baskets to give players an option.
Bryant PDF Map
Find a printable map on the Bryant Lake Regional Park page.
Passes & Disc Rental
A daily or annual pass is required to use the course. During the season, daily passes can be purchased online. Annual passes can be bought online or by calling 763-559-6700. The annual pass is valid at the Bryant Lake, Elm Creek, and Hyland Hills courses.
Rentals are currently unavailable.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Your entire game should be played on either the long or short course. Do not switch mid-game.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
- Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763-559-6700 to make arrangements.