Elm Creek Disc Golf Course
Starting at the chalet, this 18-hole course follows the cross-country ski trails and traverses the tubing hill and terrain park. The course features two par-4 holes and offers many more championship-caliber holes that demand distance as well as accuracy. Multiple signature holes make this a great addition to the Three Rivers line-up.
Elm Creek PDF Maps
Find printable maps of the park on the Elm Creek Park Reserve page.
Passes & Disc Rental
A daily or annual pass is required to use the course. During the season, daily passes can be purchased online. Annual passes can be bought online or by calling 763-559-6700. The annual pass is valid at the Bryant Lake, Elm Creek, and Hyland Hills courses.
Rentals are currently unavailable.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- A pass is required for all disc golf players.
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763-559-6700 to make arrangements.