Elm Creek Disc Golf Course
Starting at the chalet, this 18-hole course follows the cross-country ski trails and traverses the tubing hill and terrain park. The course features two par-4 holes and offers many more championship-caliber holes that demand distance as well as accuracy. Multiple signature holes make this a great addition to the Three Rivers line-up.
Elm Creek PDF Maps
Find printable maps of the park on the Elm Creek Park Reserve page.
The pro-shop is open Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10 AM-6 PM.
Passes and Rentals
A daily or annual pass is required. Daily passes can be purchased online. Annual passes can be bought online or by calling 763.559.6700. The annual pass is valid at the Bryant Lake, Elm Creek and Hyland Hills courses.
Disc rentals are available during pro-shop hours (see above). Rental discs are also available at the swim pond concessions building on weekdays from 9 AM–8 PM, Memorial Day–Labor Day.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- A pass is required for all disc golf players.
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763.559.6700 to make arrangements.