Hyland Hills Disc Golf
The 18-hole disc golf tournament course and nine-hole short course at Hyland Hills Ski Area features a scenic view of the Twin Cities and elevation changes with holes that traverse, climb and descend ski slopes for a fun and challenging outing.
Hyland PDF Maps
Find printable maps of the park on the Hyland Lake Park Reserve page.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Beer will be allowed on course only if purchased from Hyland Hills. No outside alcohol is allowed.
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Leashed dogs are allowed; all dog waste must be cleaned up.
- Bikes are not allowed.
- Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763-559-6700 to make arrangements.
18 hole Championship Course
Hiking on the Hill
Hiking and running is allowed on the south and north hills of the disc golf course (see this map). Hikers and runners must yield to disc golfers and follow the disc golf course rules. The center hill, immediately behind the chalet, where the short course is located, is for disc golf only.