Elm Creek Disc Golf Course
Starting at the chalet, this 18-hole course follows the cross-country ski trails and traverses the tubing hill and terrain park. The course features two par-4 holes and offers many more championship-caliber holes that demand distance as well as accuracy. Multiple signature holes make this a great addition to the Three Rivers line-up.
Elm Creek PDF Maps
Find printable maps of the park on the Elm Creek Park Reserve page.
Closed for the season.
Passes and Rentals
Rentals and passes are available at the pro shop next to the chalet.
A daily or annual pass is required. Daily passes can be purchased online or at a pay box at the course. Annual passes can be bought at the course, by calling 763.559.6700 or online. The annual pass is valid at the Bryant Lake, Elm Creek, and Hyland Hills courses.
Discs are available to rent.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- A pass is required for all disc golf players.
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763.559.6700 to make arrangements.