Elm Creek Disc Golf Course
Starting at the chalet, this 18-hole course follows the cross-country ski trails and traverses the tubing hill and terrain park. The course features two par-4 holes and offers many more championship-caliber holes that demand distance as well as accuracy. Multiple signature holes make this a great addition to the Three Rivers line-up.
Course status – open
The course is open.
Saturdays & Sundays: 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
Passes and Rentals
Rentals and passes are available at the pro shop next to the chalet.
Discs are available to rent. A $10 fee (sales tax not included) is charged for lost rental discs.
- A pass is required for all disc golf players.
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Your entire game should be played on either the long or short course. Do not switch mid-game.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763.559.6700 to make arrangements.