Combine the fun of throwing a flying disc with the challenge of golf, and you get disc golf. This activity is fun for participants of almost any age and ability. Simply throw your disc toward the designated basket. Like golf, you get one point for each throw and the lowest score wins.
Disc golf is a perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon, and Three Rivers has some of the best venues in the metro area. Courses at Bryant Lake Regional Park, Elm Creek Park Reserve and Hyland Hills Ski Area offer scenic views and challenging holes. Disc rental is available too. Check individual course pages for hours and rates. In addition to the 18 and 9-hole courses which require a pass to play, Lake Minnetonka Regional Park and Hyland Lake Park Reserve also offer 3-hole practice areas which do not require a pass.
Courses opened / closed
Programs and Events
Upcoming disc golf programs and events.
Course availability is dependent on weather and course conditions. Pass required at 18 and 9-hole courses, but not at practice areas.
- A $6* pass is good for 1 round of play and is non-transferable.
- May be purchased at pay boxes located at each course.
- A one-time credit of a $6* daily disc golf pass can be applied to the cost of an annual pass when purchased in person at staffed park facilities or by mail at Three Rivers Park District Administrative Center.
- Passes may also be purchased online, by calling 763.559.6700, or at Park District facilities.
- If you purchase your pass online, you will receive a confirmation receipt via email which will serve as your seven-day temporary pass. You can expect to receive your recreation pass card in the mail in about one week.
- If you already have a recreation pass card, any newly purchased annual pass will be immediately added to your card.
- Passes may be used at any Three Rivers Parks disc golf course and are valid for twelve months from the date purchased.
Recreation pass cards can be replaced if lost or damaged for a $5* fee. Call 763.559.6700 to request a replacement card.
*Sales tax not included.
Other things to do
Three Rivers operates 63 holes of golf with driving ranges across the Twin Cities metro area. With scenic courses designed to challenge all levels of ability, you won't have to drive far to get your fix. Come practice your swing or round up a foursome and play a friendly round at one of our four locations: Baker National, Cleary Lake, Glen Lake Golf and Practice, and Eagle Lake Youth Golf Center.