Gather, Share, Inspire and Celebrate
Enter a natural and creative space where performances come to life — before you and around you. Witness the spectacle, from screen to stage to dance floor, and forest to prairie to lakeshore, as the warm sun retreats on another summer day in Silverwood Park.
More About Silverwood OnStage
All Silverwood OnStage events are free of charge and open to the public. All ages are welcome. To fully enjoy the performances, audience-goers may wish to bring lawn chairs, blankets, a picnic meal, and friends or family.
Unless otherwise noted, performances occur outdoors in the amphitheater from 6:30-8PM. In the event of inclement weather, performances may be moved inside the Visitor Center Great Hall when feasible. For the most up-to-date information, you may call 763-694-7707 or monitor Silverwood Park’s social media channels.
2023 Music Lineup
Concerts are every Wednesday, 6:30–8 PM, in the outdoor amphitheater at Silverwood unless otherwise noted.
- June 28: Café Accordion Orchestra (French/Latin/Bohemian)
- July 5: Loser Magnet (Indie Rock)
- July 12: HEYARLO (Funk/Soul/Hip Hop)
- July 19: Michael Monroe (Folk/Jazz/Reggae)
- July 26: Jada Brown (Jazz)
- August 2: Nunnabove (Positive Alternative Pop)
- Live poetry reading by Erin Sharkey at 6 PM
- August 9: Brotherhood of Birds (Bluegrass)
- Live poetry reading by Mary Austin Speaker at 6 PM
- August 16: Yalla Drum! Ensemble (Traditional Arabic Percussion)
- *Live poetry reading by Moheb Soliman at 6 PM
- August 23: Makam Baklava (Turkish/Balkan)
- August 30: Annie Fitzgerald (Singer-Songwriter/Sound Healing)
Other Special Events and Performances
Float-in Movie Theater
Saturday, July 15 | 9 PM
Muppet Treasure Island (1996; Rated G)
For one night only, enjoy a film screening on the waters of Silver Lake from your paddle craft or floatie.
E-cology: Eldritch Elements
Saturday, July 22 | 6–9PM
An annual event uniting nature, technology and gaming culture. Featuring artmaking, music performance and outdoor activities.
This year: Calling all gamers and nerds! Join in a fun night for adults in the park. Play a game that simulates climate change in Minnesota with game designer Charlie McCarron. Create your own art prints using interlocking bricks to create designs inspired by the Eldritch Elements. Solve puzzles in an escape room without walls with Three Rivers staff. Try out the post-apocalyptic and horror genre of tabletop games and catch a live outdoor performance by artist DOSH in the amphitheater. Food, beer and other refreshments available for purchase.
Mixed Precipitation’s Pickup Truck Opera: Romeo and Juliet
Sunday, August 6 | 5–6:30 PM
Learn more about the performance at mixedprecipitation.org.
Saturday, September 16 | 12–4PM
A festival celebrating 14 years of art and nature at Silverwood Park. Featuring a local artist market, outdoor artmaking, live music and more!
Subscribe and get the latest music, visual art, and theater updates by email.
We value your privacy and will never spam you.