The rental pavilion is available for large groups April-November. This facility, a popular spot for weddings and corporate events, overlooks Whaletail Lake and the farm’s pastures and gardens.
• Tables and Chairs to seat up to 320 guests (view table layouts)
• Two commercial refrigerators and one chest freezer
• One microphone for indoor use
• Serving counters and sink for caterers
• Outdoor ceremony site overlooking Whaletail Lake
• Bonfire pit with firewood
Rental Availability and Fees
An all-day rental is 10:00 AM–midnight. The pavilion is only open during the time of the reservation and food or decorations may only be set up within the rental period.
• Monday–Thursday (May–November): $850; Damage deposit: $400
• Friday–Sunday and holidays (May–November): $1,800; Damage deposit: $400
Sales tax not included.
Terms & Conditions
2016 open houses are on the first and third Thursday of each month (May–October), 6:00 PM–8:00 PM. Registration is not required.
Reservations must be made at least 21 days in advance. Facilities are only open during the time of your reservation. Fees do not include sales tax. Contact Reservations for more information on renting this facility.
To ensure a distinctive and personalized experience for your event, there is a set of approved caterers for Three Rivers parks. If you have a catered event at the Park District, you must select your caterer from this list.
This is a designated Zero Waste facility. Park patrons who rent this space are required to use reusable dinnerware, tablecloths, napkins and/or compostable substitutes. Three Rivers Parks or your caterer can assist you.