|Check back for 2021–2022 season hours.|
Hyland Hills operates with respect to weather conditions, skier traffic or slope maintenance. The facility will close when wind chill temperatures reach -35º or the air temperature reaches -25º as measured at the ski area.
Lift Tickets & Season Passes
*Sales tax not included.
Starting this season, all pass holders must redeem their season pass for a daily lift ticket prior to using the hill each visit.
- 10-visit pass (10 all-day tickets), $310*
- 6-visit pass (6 all-day tickets), $195*
- Ski rental pack (10 all-day rentals), $160*
- Snowboard rental pack (10 all-day rentals), $160*
*Sales tax not included.
Daily lift tickets
- Buy any-day lift tickets (with or without rentals; valid any day of the 2021-22 season)
- Children 4 years old and under ski free with a paid adult.
Nights Under the Lights
Monday–Friday: 7–9 PM; Saturday & Sunday: 6–9 PM: $22
Skip Work Special
Monday–Thursday*: 9:30 AM–2 PM: $28; $43 with rentals
*Not valid December 20–January 3, January 17 or February 21
Visible Lift Ticket/Season Pass
A daily lift ticket must be attached to jacket or pants and clearly visible. All season pass holders must redeem their season pass for a daily lift ticket prior to hill use. A "no ticket fee" of $25 will be charged on top of the cost of a replacement lift ticket for those not displaying a daily lift ticket.
Need equipment? Rent skis, snowboards, boots, poles and helmets at the chalet.
- Alpine skis, boots and poles: $25
- Snowboard and boots: $25
- Snowboard only: $15
- Boots only: $15
- Helmet rental $9
$5 for small lockers, $7 for large lockers.
Free lockers for day use are also available outside the main entrance on a first-come, first-served basis. You must provide your own lock or purchase one from the chalet store. No overnight storage.
Season — Open for Rental September 1
The no-hassle way to store your gear all season. There are two convenient bays of outdoor lockers:
- North–outside the Ski Patrol building
- South–near center chair lift
Locker rental is $109 (sales tax not included) for the season. All lockers are 11” wide x 17” deep x 71” tall and are available for use between Nov. 1 and March 31. You provide your own locks.
Add Money For Concessions To A Season Pass
The Hyland Grill is currently closed. Limited grab-and-go beverages and snacks will be available.
Make purchasing concessions at Hyland Grill easy for you and your kids by adding money to season passes. Money added to an account is available to all household members who have a season pass. Money can be added in person, over the phone or online.
To add money to a pass online:
1. Sign into your account, and select “My Account” from the top menu.
2. Under History & Balances, select “Add Money for Concessions.”
3. Enter the amount you would like to add, and select “Add to Cart.”
Present your season pass to make a purchase.
Season pass holders enjoy the following discounts:
Hyland Hills and Winter Recreation Area at Elm Creek
Elm Creek season pass holders receive a daily rate of $10 at Hyland Hills. Hyland Hills season pass holders get a daily rate of $5 at Elm Creek Winter Recreation Area for downhill skiing or snowboarding.
Get 20 percent off an adult or child full-day lift ticket Giants Ridge. Valid any day!
Hyland Hills season pass holders get 20 percent off any lift ticket any time at Spirit Mountain.
MSAA 4th Grade Passport Program
MSAA 4th Grade Passport Program members are eligible for three visits to Hyland Hills during the 2020-2021 season. Pass holders must present their pass at the ticket window or guest services desk.
Normandale Parking Lots
- Free and convenient
- Shuttle service during all business hours.
Premium Parking at the Chalet (Winter Season Only)
- $2 per hour, $10 per day maximum (swipe a credit card to enter or exit the parking lot). Fees do not include sales tax.
- No fees for people with disabilities
Bush Lake Overflow Lot
- Shuttle service when overflow is needed