|Monday–Friday, March 20–24||Closed|
|Saturday–Sunday, March 25–26||9 AM–5 PM|
|After March 26||Closed for the season|
Hyland Hills operates with respect to weather conditions, skier traffic or slope maintenance. The facility will close when wind chill temperatures reach -35º or the air temperature reaches -25º as measured at the ski area.
Lift Tickets & Season Passes
Daily Lift Tickets
- Children 4 years old and under ski free with a paid adult.
Daily lift tickets can be purchased on-site at a ticket window, online purchase-ahead tickets are no longer available for the remainder of the 2022-23 season.
Nights Under the Lights
Monday–Friday: 7-9 PM; Saturday & Sunday: 6-9 PM: $23
Skip Work Special
Monday–Thursday*: 9:30 AM–3 PM: $29; $44 with rentals
*Not valid December 20–January 3, January 16 or February 20
2023-2024 season passes are now on sale! Pass includes lift tickets for the rest of the 2022-2023 season. Prices good through March 31, 2023.
All pass holders must redeem their season pass for a daily lift ticket prior to using the hill each visit. Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Adult (ages 12-61): $449 plus tax
- Youth (ages 5-11): $349 plus tax
- Senior (ages 62+): $169 plus tax
- Family (limited to four family members; $199 plus tax for each additional family member): $1099 plus tax
- Visit passes (these passes will be sent by U.S. mail within 48 hours of purchase). Visit passes are non-refundable.
- 10-visit pass (10 all-day tickets), $319 plus tax
- 6-visit pass (6 all-day tickets), $199 plus tax
- Equipment Rental Pack (10 all-day ski or snowboard rentals), $179 plus tax
Visible Lift Tickets
All hill users must have a daily lift ticket attached to their jacket or pants and be clearly visible. All season pass holders must redeem their season pass for a daily lift ticket prior to hill use. A "no ticket fee" of $25 will be charged on top of the cost of a replacement lift ticket for those not displaying a daily lift ticket.
Need equipment? Rent skis, snowboards, boots, poles and helmets at the chalet. Equipment rental requires proof of valid lift ticket.
- Alpine skis, boots and poles: $26
- Snowboard and boots: $26
- Snowboard only: $15
- Snowboard Boots only: $15
- Helmet rental $10
$7 per day
Both outdoor and indoor lockers are available to rent for the entire season (November 1 through March 31) and can be reserved starting September 1. You provide your own locks.
Sold out for the 2022-2023 season.
The no-hassle way to store your gear all season.
Outdoor locker rental is $109 plus tax for the season. All lockers are 11” wide x 17” deep x 71” tall.
There are two convenient bays of outdoor lockers:
- North: located outside of the Ski Patrol building
- South: located near the center chair lift
New for the 2022–2023 season! Our brand new bay of indoor lockers are perfect for valuables while on the hill, or for boot and helmet storage when you've wrapped up your day of fun.
Indoor locker rental is $99 plus tax for the season. All lockers are 12" wide x 18" deep x 18" tall.
Indoor lockers are located by the dressing rooms on the lower level of the chalet.
Add Money For Concessions To A Season Pass
Make purchasing concessions at Hyland Grill easy for you and your kids by adding money to season passes. Money added to an account is available to all household members who have a season pass. Money can be added in person, over the phone or online.
To add money to a pass online:
1. Sign into your account, and select “My Account” from the top menu.
2. Under History & Balances, select “Add Money for Concessions.”
3. Enter the amount you would like to add, and select “Add to Cart.”
Present your season pass to make a purchase.
Season pass holders enjoy the following discounts:
Hyland Hills and Winter Recreation Area at Elm Creek
Elm Creek season pass holders receive a daily rate of $15 at Hyland Hills. Hyland Hills season pass holders get a daily rate of $5 at Elm Creek Winter Recreation Area for downhill skiing or snowboarding.
Get 20% off an adult or child full-day lift ticket Giants Ridge. Valid any day!
- $10 Off Full Day Tickets
- $5 Off Night Tickets
MSAA 4th Grade Passport Program
MSAA 4th Grade Passport Program members are eligible for three visits to Hyland Hills during the 2022–2023 season. Pass holders must present their pass at the ticket window or guest services desk.
Normandale Parking Lots
- Free and convenient
- Shuttle service during all business hours.
Premium Parking at the Chalet (Winter Season Only)
- $3 per hour, $12 maximum (swipe a credit card to enter or exit the parking lot). Fees include sales tax.
- No fees for people with disabilities
Bush Lake Overflow Lot
- Shuttle service when overflow is needed