Maximize your enjoyment of the game of golf! A full progression of lessons is offered by experienced teaching professionals and provides a variety of options to fit golf instruction into your schedule. Public and private lessons, clinics and camps are available for youth and adults of all skill levels.
Golf Academy registration is now open. View the 2020 lesson and league guide.
How to Register
Registration for the 2020 season is now open. Register online, by phone at 763.559.6700, or at the following locations:
- Glen Lake Golf & Practice Center
- Eagle Lake Golf Youth Center
- Cleary Lake Golf Course
- Baker National Golf Course
Before You Register
To ensure a smooth registration process:
- Log on to your account to verify that your household information is up-to-date, with a birth date filled out.
- Have information about your child ready, including food allergies, medications, emergency contact information, health concerns, and any other conditions that may affect participation.
A full refund is given if student cancels 7 days prior to the start of the first class. A 50% refund is given if student cancels less than 7 days prior to the start of the first class. To cancel registrations and get a refund, you must call 763.559.6700. Cancellations cannot be processed online.