Three Rivers takes steps to make the Signature Races safe and sustainable to the environment.
- Event signage is recycled year to year whenever possible.
- All printed materials use FSC certified paper.
Here's some tips to help reduce your impact:
- Ride your bike to the race. If you are not biking, please consider carpooling.
- Sort your waste. Help make the Signature Races zero waste events. Waste containers are located in key locations at many races and volunteers are there to help you. Almost all event items, including beverage containers and food waste, can be recycled or composted. Trash that can’t be recycled or composted is weighed.
- Bring your own reusable cup for use at water stops and finish line areas.
- If you are bringing your own food to the race, consider items in reusable or recyclable containers and limit wrappers and other trash.
- Encourage your friends and family at the event to follow the same guidelines with their trash.