Making a Reservation
Since 2016 there is no longer an opening day in March for camping reservations.
Call the campground directly for reservations with less than 48 hours' notice.
Reservations must be paid in full at the time of the request. Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted.
When calling, please specify the campground, date and your desired site. Please also have alternate dates and sites ready.
Weekend reservations during the peak camping season (Memorial Day weekend - Labor Day) require a two-night stay.
The maximum length of a stay at all Three Rivers Park District Campgrounds is 14 days within a 30-day period. The maximum length of stay in camper cabins is six nights within a 30-day period.
Online reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. For all other reservations, please call 763.559.6700.
- 100% refund when cancelled 8 days in advance of check-in
- 50% refund when cancelled 4 - 7 days in advance of check-in
- No refunds for cancellations less than 4 days prior to check-in
A $7.50 non-refundable service fee (sales tax not included) is charged per site at the time a reservation is made and with any changes to an existing reservation. No refunds are given based on weather conditions unless the park facility has been officially closed due to severe weather. Refund requests must be submitted by calling 763.559.6700.
- New for 2019: All registered campground guests are required to check in at the Campground Office. Every registered guest will need to provide their vehicle/RV information (license plate and make/model). This is required by the Department of Revenue, MN Statute 327.10.
- Campsite check-in time is 4:00 PM; check-out time is 3:00 PM. Camper cabin check-in time is 3:00 PM; check-out time is noon.
- Beer and wine are permitted. Hard liquor, kegs or other bulk containers are not allowed.
- Campers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Leashed pets are permitted and must not disturb neighboring campsites.
- Pets are not allowed in camper cabins, with the exception of trained service dogs assisting persons with disabilities.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM–7:00 AM. Use of generators during this time is prohibited. Beginning in 2020, the C Loop at Baker will not allow generators at any time.
- Electrical adapters are not allowed at Baker Campground. 30-amp sites will not accommodate 50-amp units. If you need a 50-amp electrical site, please make a reservation in H or J Loops.
- Each site can accommodate two tents or one tent and one RV.
- Maximum 6 individuals per campsite (maximum 8 at Baker Campground).
- Cars may not park on any grass/turf surfaces. All vehicles, including tent-trailers, must park on the gravel pads or in overflow parking lots.
- Boat trailers may be parked on the grass if conditions are dry and the ground is firm.
- All boat trailers parked in the designated launch area are required to display a boat trailer parking permit, except Lake Auburn, Zumbra and Parley. Permits can be purchased at the campground office, online or at the on-site drop box for $6.50 (tax included).
Three Rivers no longer accepts plastic bags in recycling containers. If using plastic bags to collect recyclables, please dump the recycled materials from the bags into the appropriate bin and reuse the plastic bag or throw it away. Learn more about this new policy.
Campers must review the Firewood Policy before bringing firewood to the campground. Please note that this policy has changed for 2016.
All firewood at Three Rivers Park District campgrounds must be Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) certified wood. DNR-certified firewood is no longer accepted.
Three Rivers Park District is working to protect Minnesota forests from invasive pests. As part of this effort, Three Rivers prohibits visitors from bringing in firewood from unapproved sources into any Park District property. Similar programs have been implemented on a state and federal level.
Firewood options available to park patrons include:
- MDA-certified firewood. This wood must be accompanied with a receipt and the MDA-certified logo.
- Firewood is available for purchase at the Three Rivers Campgrounds (Baker Park, Carver Park, and Cleary Lake). This firewood is not MDA certified or intended for use outside of the campground where purchased.
- Untreated, unpainted, and unstained dimensional lumber (such as 2x4 or 4x6 scraps from a building project) free of metal or other foreign substances. Pallet wood is not approved firewood.
Additional information on the Emerald Ash Borer and MDA-certified firewood is available on the MDA webpage.