Baker Park Reserve Pavement Project
Repaving and concrete work will take place in portions of Baker Park Reserve through the end of September. The following park locations are included in the project:
- Baker Outdoor Learning Center
- Public Safety/We Can Ride
- Trail access parking on County Road 19
- Baker Operations Center
Limited access to parking lots and roads will be available during the project; they will be closed when work is taking place. A short-term closure of the trail will take place on Sept. 8 - 9 when the Baker Outdoor Learning Center entrance road is paved. This map shows the areas where work will occur.
The parking lots and entrance roads to the following facilities will be closed on the dates indicated.
- Baker Outdoor Learning Center: Sept. 1, 9 and 10.
- Public Safety/We Can Ride: Sept. 1 - 2.
- Operations Center: Sept. 8 and 13.
In addition, the County Road 19 trailhead parking lot will be closed Sept. 8 and 13. Check back for additional project updates throughout September.