Baker Park Reserve Master Plan
Three Rivers Park District is beginning a planning process to create a new master plan for Baker Park Reserve. The master plan will inform future decisions related to recreation areas, the campground, golf course, trails, and natural resources management. The planning process will occur over the next several months and will engage the public at various points during the project. The master plan will also be developed to fulfill the requirements within the Metropolitan Council's Thrive MSP 2040 Regional Parks Policy Plan.
We are interested in your ideas for future improvements to the existing recreation areas, campground, golf course, trails, and nature-based programming at Baker Park Reserve. Your comments will help us start to think about issues and opportunities in the park.
Master Plan Components:
- Long-term actions and goals (10–20 years)
- Existing conditions – maps and inventory
- Boundaries and acquisitions
- Cost estimates for future investments
- Natural resources recommendations and stewardship plan
- Visitor demand forecast
- Operations and maintenance practices
- Public engagement
There are several ways to provide input on the Baker Park Reserve Master Plan:
- Provide comments on Social Pinpoint.
- Review information from the Oct. 29 open house and comment on the concepts by taking an online survey.
- Contact us by filling out the form below.
Thanks for your interest in the future of Baker Park Reserve!
Send Us an Email
Tell us your thoughts on how to improve Baker Park Reserve.