Between October 1-18, bring friends and family to run or walk the distance of your choosing in any Three Rivers park.
Once you’ve completed your run/walk, snap a photo of yourself with the park sign in the background and share on social media using the hashtag #myautumnwoodsclassic or post to Facebook.
Ideas for Your Run/Walk
- 2019 Autumn Woods Classic courses (10K, 5K and 1K option) — Please note the 10K course is closer to 11K as marked due to trail flooding.
- See all hiking trails in Three Rivers.
- Check out Trails at Your Pace for short, gentle trails perfect for people with arthritis or other health conditions, parents with young children or those just starting a fitness program.
- Pick your park based on fall color updates.
Bonus: Continue the fun and stay active all year by starting the 52 Hike Challenge with your family!
What You Get
Each registration includes:
- A s'mores kit to make s'mores at home (we provide everything but the heat source!)
- A high-performance long-sleeve t-shirt; youth can register for a reduced rate that does not include a shirt.
S'mores kits and t-shirts can be picked up September 26-October 18 at TC Running Company in Maple Grove or Eden Prairie (please check their website for store hours). If you are more comfortable having your t-shirt mailed to you, please indicate that option when registering. There will be a $7.50 charge for mailing shirts.
We encourage you to wear your shirt during your run or walk!
TC Running Company
12862 Bass Lake Road
Maple Grove, MN 55369
TC Running Company
6405 City W Parkway B5
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Largest age span amongst team members
- Youngest member
- Most creative team name
- Most combined Autumn Woods Classic experience
- Most team members
Multi-generation groups will be contacted after the event to claim their awards.
Random Prize Drawings
At the end of the event, prizes from our generous sponsors will be awarded randomly. Prizes include gift cards from TC Running Company and L.L. Bean, 3-month memberships to Orange Theory Fitness, samples from GoGo squeeZ, water bottles and more! Winners will be contacted after the event to claim their awards.
Send A Kid to Camp
In Minnesota, heading off to summer camp is a long-held tradition. But camp is not always attainable due to expense and location. Three Rivers Park District Foundation is working hard to make sure that every kid can experience the joy of summer camp.
$5 from each race registration supports Three Rivers Explorer Camps, which bring outdoor camp experiences to local neighborhoods at no or low cost for participants.
Make an even larger impact by making an additional donation when you register:
- $25 sends a kid to camp for one day
- $50 provides a day of camp for two kids
- $125 sends one kid to camp for a week
- $150 provides a kid's transportation to camp