10K Run and 5K Run/Walk
- $25 through Oct. 8
- $35 day-of registration
1K Kids Fun Run
- $7 through Oct. 8
- $10 day-of registration
Send a Kid to Camp
In Minnesota, heading off to summer camp is a long held tradition. But, for many families, camp is simply not attainable due to expense and location. Three Rivers Park District Foundation is working hard to make sure that every kid can experience summer camp by bringing Explorer Camps directly to neighborhoods where it is needed most. The Foundation also provides free registration so that all kids can enjoy the benefits of being outdoors and learning new skills.
A portion of race proceeds goes toward the Three Rivers Park District Foundation's summer camp fund. When you register, sign up to collect pledges or visit the Foundation's website to give an additional tax deductible contribution:
- $25 sends a kid to camp for one day
- $50 provides a day of camp for two kids
- $125 sends one kid to camp for a week
- $150 provides transportation to camp for kids
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Autumn Woods Classic is held rain or shine. There are no refunds for any reason including event cancellation. There is a $10 fee for transferring to another race.
- 7:00 AM–10:00 AM, Day-of registration and packet pick-up
- 8:00 AM–Noon, Family-friendly entertainment provided by Eastman Nature Center and Kidsdance
- 8:30 AM, 5K Chocolate Run/Walk Start
- 9:30 AM, 5K Chocolate Run/Walk Awards Ceremony
- 10:00 AM, 1K Mini-marshmallow Fun Run
- 10:30 AM, 10K Graham Cracker Run Start
- Noon, 10K Graham Cracker Run Awards Ceremony
Elm Creek Park Reserve
12400 James Deane Parkway
Maple Grove, MN 55369
There is no fee to park and plenty of parking spaces. Consider carpooling to help with congestion and reduce vehicle emissions.
Check back later for pre-race day packet pick-up information.
The course for all races is set on asphalt and turf trails over the rolling hills of Elm Creek Park Reserve. The 10K and 5K races are certified.
The average temperatures at this time of year are a low of 42 degrees and a high of 62 degrees. Water stops are provided for the 5K and 10K courses.
Refreshments for all participants are available at the finish area. Medical teams are on site throughout the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
For additional information you may want to know - visit the FAQs.