Course Update — 5K and 10K Rerouted Due to Flooding
The race is still on rain, snow or shine! Maintenance has worked hard this week to get the courses in great shape for Saturday. However, the turf sections on the 10K and 5K courses will need to be rerouted due to flooding from recent rain.
Both courses will now be completely on paved trails. Please note that the 10K distance changes to 11.3K and the 5K will be an out-and-back.
Refreshments for all participants are available at the finish area. Medical teams are on site throughout the event.
- 7:00 AM–10:00 AM, Day-of registration and packet pick-up
- 8:00 AM–Noon, Family-friendly entertainment provided by Eastman Nature Center and J. Juice Music and Entertainment
- 8:30 AM, 5K L.L.Bean Chocolate Run/Walk Start
- 9:30 AM, 5K L.L.Bean Chocolate Run/Walk and Generation Teams Awards Ceremony
- 10:00 AM, 1K Mini-marshmallow Fun Run
- 10:30 AM, 10K Graham Cracker Run Start
- Noon, 10K Graham Cracker Run Generation Teams Awards Ceremony
Packets may be picked up on Friday, October 11, from 10 AM-6 PM at TC Running in Maple Grove.
12862 Bass Lake Road
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Directions & Parking
Elm Creek Park Reserve
12400 James Deane Parkway
Maple Grove, MN 55369
There is no fee to park and plenty of parking spaces. Consider biking (secure bike corral provided by Maple Grove Cycling) or carpooling to help with congestion and reduce vehicle emissions.
10K Run and 5K L.L.Bean Run/Walk
- $25 through Oct. 7
- $35 day-of registration
1K Kids Fun Run
- $7 through Oct. 7
- $10 day-of registration
Send a Kid to Camp
In Minnesota, heading off to summer camp is a long held tradition. But camp is not always attainable due to expense and location. Three Rivers Park District Foundation is working hard to make sure that every kid can experience the joy of summer camp.
A portion of each race registration supports Three Rivers Explorer Camps, which bring outdoor camp experiences to local neighborhoods at no or low cost for participants.
When you register, sign up to collect pledges or visit the Foundation's website to give an additional tax-deductible contribution:
- $25 sends a kid to camp for one day
- $50 provides a day of camp for two kids
- $125 sends one kid to camp for a week
- $150 provides a kid's transportation to camp
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Autumn Woods Classic is held rain or shine. There are no refunds for any reason including event cancellation.
School Partner Program
Bring your school group to Autumn Woods Classic! New this year, the Allina Health Autumn Woods Classic School Partner Program offers discounted race fees for local school groups. Submit an application to receive $5 off fees for 5K and 1K races for each participant. Applications are due Friday, August 30, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
For additional information you may want to know - visit the FAQs.