TC Running 10K Run and Arc’teryx 5K Run/Walk
- April 3–April 28: $28
- April 29–Sept. 5: $33
- Sept. 6–Oct. 2: $38
- Day-of registration: $45
Wayzata Children’s Clinic 1K Kids
- April 3–Oct. 2: $6
- Day-of registration: $10
Send a Kid to Camp
In Minnesota, heading off to summer camp is a long held tradition. But, for many families, camp is simply not attainable due to expense and location. The Three Rivers Park District Foundation is working hard to make sure that every kid can experience summer camp by bringing Explorer Camps directly to neighborhoods where it is needed most. The Foundation also provides free registration so that all kids can enjoy the benefits of being outdoors and learning new skills.
New this year, $5 from every adult race registration goes towards the Three Rivers Park District Foundation's summer camp fund. When you register, consider giving an additional tax deductible contribution:
- $25 sends a kid to camp for one day
- $50 Provides a day at Explore Camp for two kids
- $125 sends one kid to camp for a week
- $150 provides transportation to camp for kids
Autumn Woods Classic is held rain or shine. There are no refunds for any reason including event cancellation.
- 7:00 AM–10:00 AM, Day-of registration and packet pick-up
- 8:00 AM–Noon, Family-friendly entertainment provided by Eastman Nature Center and Kidsdance
- 8:30 AM, Arc’teryx 5K Start
- 9:30 AM, Arc’teryx 5K Awards Ceremony
- 10:00 AM, Wayzata Children’s Clinic 1K Kids Fun Run
- 10:30 AM, TC Running 10K Start
- Noon, TC Running 10K Awards Ceremony
Elm Creek Park Reserve
12400 James Deane Parkway
Maple Grove, MN 55369
There is no fee to park and plenty of parking spaces. Consider carpooling to help with congestion and reduce vehicle emissions.
Preregistered racers can pick up their packets the Thursday or Friday before the race only at the location they specify during registration: TC Running in Maple Grove or Eden Prairie. Day-of packet pick-up will be available on site.
The course for all races is set on asphalt and turf trails over the rolling hills of Elm Creek Park Reserve. The TC Running 10K and Arc’teryx 5K races are certified.
The average temperatures at this time of year are a low of 42 degrees and a high of 62 degrees. Water stops are provided for the Arc’teryx 5K and TC Running 10K courses.
Refreshments for all participants are available at the finish area. Medical teams are on site throughout the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
For additional information you may want to know - visit the FAQs.