Autumn Woods Classic
Saturday, October 7, 2017
12400 James Deane Parkway, Maple Grove, MN 55369
The Allina Health Autumn Woods Classic is a fall tradition for the whole family. From hard-core distance runners to casual walkers and kids with energy to burn, this annual event offers something for everyone. Spectators and racers alike enjoy family-friendly activities and breathtaking colors in the picturesque 4,900-acre Elm Creek Park Reserve. Courses for this year's 10K and 5K travel over rolling hills. Activities for kids include the 1K fun run.
Race Times: 8:00 AM–Noon
What you get
- Virtual Race Bag (via email) that includes the official event guide, exclusive offers, coupons, giveaways messages from our sponsors and other valuable information.
- Family-friendly entertainment including stage entertainment, SNAG golf, music, kids’ games, crafts and a climbing wall.
- Food and beverages.
10K and 5K
- Long-sleeved adult t-shirt.
- Chip timed results posted at andersonraces.com.
- Medals awarded to top 5K and 10K finishers in 9 age categories.
- Trophies for 10K and 5K team winners made by Silverwood Center for the Arts.
- Short-sleeved child t-shirt (guaranteed only for preregistered).
- A ribbon.
- The first 400 runners get a mini pumpkin.
2017 race results will be posted within a day of the event.
Follow Three Rivers Signature Races
July 15, 2017
Shred through the newest mountain bike trail system in the Twin Cities at the Big Woods Classic race.
Jan. 19–20, 2018
Two days of ski and fat bike racing on world-class trails with 5K of snow, challenging climbs, and scenic views of Hyland Lake Park Reserve.