Autumn Woods Classic
Saturday, October 13, 2018
12400 James Deane Parkway, Maple Grove, MN 55369
Autumn Woods Classic is an annual tradition that everyone would like s’more of! Courses travel over the rolling hills of Elm Creek Park Reserve for the 10K Graham Cracker Run and 5K Chocolate Walk/Run. Activities for kids include the 1K Mini-marshmallow Fun Run, games and crafts by Eastman Nature Center, and music by Kidsdance. New this year: Each runner gets a yummy, gooey s’more after their race.
Race Times: 8:00 AM–Noon
Stay Active With The Whole Family
Register the whole family for the 5K or 10K and indicate if you’re part of a Multi-generation Group to qualify for fun, non-timed awards. Costumes encouraged!
Send a Kid to Camp
Make every mile count! A portion of race proceeds goes to Three Rivers Park District Foundation to help send kids to camp. Sign up to collect pledges when you register to make a larger impact.
What you get
- Virtual Race Bag (via email) that includes the official event guide, exclusive offers, coupons, giveaways messages from sponsors and other valuable information.
- Family-friendly entertainment including stage entertainment, music, a climbing wall, kids’ games and crafts provided by Eastman Nature Center.
- Food, beverages and a s'more.
10K Graham Cracker Run and 5K Chocolate Run/Walk
- Long-sleeved t-shirt (guaranteed only for preregistered).
- Chip timed results posted here.
- Medals awarded to top 5K and 10K finishers in 9 age categories.
- Trophies awarded to the top three men and women in the 10K and 5K.
1K Mini-marshmallow Fun Run
- Short-sleeved child t-shirt (guaranteed only for preregistered).
- A ribbon.
- The first 400 runners get a mini pumpkin.
Follow Three Rivers Signature Races
Oct. 13 | Elm Creek
From hard-core distance runners to casual walkers, this annual event offers a 10K, 5K & 1K—something for everyone.
Jan. 18–19 | Hyland
The Twin Cities Orthopedics Ski Rennet, presented by L.L. Bean, features two days of racing on world-class trails with challenging climbs and scenic views of Hyland Lake Park Reserve.