Autumn Woods Classic
Saturday, October 13, 2018
12400 James Deane Parkway, Maple Grove, MN 55369
From competitive distance runners to casual walkers and kids with energy to burn, this annual event offers something for the whole family. Spectators and racers alike enjoy family-friendly activities and breathtaking colors in the picturesque 4,900-acre Elm Creek Park Reserve. Courses for this year's TC Running 10K and Arc’teryx 5K travel over rolling hills. Activities for kids include the Wayzata Children’s Clinic 1K fun run, games and crafts by Eastman Nature Center and music by Kidsdance.
Race Times: 8:00 AM–Noon
New this Year: Send a Kid to Camp
Make every mile count! Proceeds from this year's race will help send kids to summer camp. Donate when you register or sign up to collect pledges for the Three Rivers Park District Foundation to make a larger impact.
What you get
- Virtual Race Bag (via email) that includes the official event guide, exclusive offers, coupons, giveaways messages from our sponsors and other valuable information.
- Family-friendly entertainment including stage entertainment, music, a climbing wall, kids’ games and crafts provided by Eastman Nature Center.
- Food and beverages.
TC Running 10K and Arc’teryx 5K
- Long-sleeved adult t-shirt (guaranteed only for preregistered).
- Chip timed results posted here.
- Medals awarded to top Arc’teryx 5K and TC Running 10K finishers in 9 age categories.
- Trophies made by Silverwood Center for the Arts awarded to the top three men and women in the TC Running 10K and Arc’teryx 5K.
Wayzata Children’s Clinic 1K
- Short-sleeved child t-shirt (guaranteed only for preregistered).
- A ribbon.
- The first 400 runners get a mini pumpkin.
Follow Three Rivers Signature Races
April 21 | Lake Rebecca
The Allina Health Trail Mix Race offers 50K, 25K, 12.5K and team races. Make it your first run of the season by signing up today!