Hyland Hills Disc Golf Course
The 18-hole disc golf tournament course and 9-hole short course at Hyland Hills Ski Area features a scenic view of the Twin Cities and elevation changes with holes that traverse, climb and descend ski slopes for a fun and challenging outing.
Hyland PDF Maps
Find printable maps of the park on the Hyland Lake Park Reserve page.
Passes and Rentals
A daily or annual pass is required. Buy daily passes online or from a pay box at the course. Annual passes can be purchased online, at the course, or over the phone at 763.559.9000. The season pass is valid at the courses at Bryant Lake Regional Park, Elm Creek Park Reserve and Hyland Hills Ski Area.
Disc golf rentals are available.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Beer will be allowed on course only if purchased from Hyland Hills. No outside alcohol allowed.
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
- Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763.559.6700 to make arrangements.
Stop by for a variety of lunch options including burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Open 11–3, Monday–Friday.
18 hole Championship Course