Golf Lesson and League Update
May 22, 2020
Staff at Three Rivers have been working to develop plans to offer lessons and leagues this summer adhering to state health guidelines, and we are pleased to say that most of our programs will happen as scheduled but with modifications. However, if you are registered for a program and do not want to participate for any reason, please let us know and you will be given a full refund.
Due to the increased potential for hands-on instruction and interaction, we will be canceling all Little Whippers and Player Level lessons this summer, including the Player Level Lesson League. Anyone registered for these programs will receive a full refund without penalty. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund within the next 10 business days.
All other lessons and leagues will continue as scheduled. We have modified group sizes and league formats to comply with the Governor’s guidelines and have set clear expectations for participants. Please make sure you and your golfer are aware of and understand the following requirements:
- If your golfer is not feeling well or displaying any symptoms of illness, do not come to lessons or league.
- All check-in will be done outside of the clubhouse. While buildings are open, access will be restricted to using the bathroom or making a necessary purchase (water, pull cart, etc.). All transactions are credit card only; no cash will be accepted.
- Please arrive prepared and dressed for the weather. Bring a light jacket and hat to every session, and a raincoat based on the forecast.
- Access to drinking water will be limited. Please bring a water bottle from home.
- Social distancing of 6 feet between participants will be enforced at all times. No gathering, hanging out or congregating before or after the lesson or league will be allowed.
- To avoid the need to gather in buildings, we will be more likely than usual to cancel a session if weather looks threatening. Please check your email prior to coming to the course for any changes. If weather changes during the day, please be prepared for the lesson or league to end early.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start/tee time and pick up youth golfers within 10 minutes of the finish time.
We are still evaluating the one day junior clinics and tournaments and will send an update on those in the coming weeks.
We are committed to providing a fun and enjoyable experience for all golfers this summer; please don’t hesitate to reach out to course staff at any time. If you have questions or would like to cancel your registration, please contact Guest Services at ReservationHelp@ThreeRiversParks.org or call 763.559.6700.
We look forward to seeing you on the course!