Events at Noerenberg Gardens
Nestled on the shores of Lake Minnetonka, Noerenberg Gardens is an idyllic location for wedding ceremonies and pictures, boasting six different ceremony sites including a prominent Colonnade and a historic Boathouse Gazebo.
Reservations & Availability
Check the online calendar to see availability. Ready to reserve? Call us at 763-559-6700 or send us an email at NoerenbergEvents@ThreeRiversParks.org.
- Semi-private use of the grounds during allotted time frame.
- Exclusive use of up to two ceremony sites
- Photography permits and use of the entire park for photos
- Electricity available
- Portable restroom facility
- Handicapped accessible paved trails
- Free onsite parking
Rates & Fees
- Mondays-Thursdays: $350/hour
- Friday and Sundays: $450/three hours
- Saturdays: $600/three hours
On weekends, choose from two time blocks:
- 1–4 PM
- 5–8 PM
For planning opportunities, deals, date openings and more, sign up for the Three Rivers Weddings newsletter.
We're happy to answer your questions or provide you with more information about Noerenberg Gardens. Complete the form below, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Ready to reserve? Call us at 763-559-6700.