Bryant Lake Disc Golf Course
The 18-hole disc golf course at Bryant Lake Regional Park offers short and long tee boxes, scenic lake views and the infamous hole #17, where golfers throw their discs off a cliff to reach the basket. Certain holes have two baskets to give players an option.
Holes 15-18 Closed
The disc golf course is now open! Due to road and parking lot construction, holes 15-18 will remain closed through August 31.
Bryant PDF Map
Find a printable map on the Bryant Lake Regional Park page.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult..
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Your entire game should be played on either the long or short course. Do not switch mid-game.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
- Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763.559.6700 to make arrangements.