Elm Creek Disc Golf Course
Starting at the chalet, this 18-hole course follows the cross-country ski trails and traverses the tubing hill and terrain park. The course features two par-4 holes and offers many more championship-caliber holes that demand distance as well as accuracy. Multiple signature holes make this a great addition to the Three Rivers line-up.
Elm Creek PDF Maps
Find printable maps of the park on the Elm Creek Park Reserve page.
The pro-shop is open Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10 AM-6 PM.
Passes & Rentals
A daily or annual pass is required. Daily passes can be purchased online. Annual passes can be bought online or by calling 763-559-6700. The annual pass is valid at the Bryant Lake, Elm Creek and Hyland Hills courses.
Disc rentals are available during pro-shop hours (see above). Rental discs are also available at the swim pond concessions building on weekdays from 9 AM–8 PM, Memorial Day–Labor Day.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- A pass is required for all disc golf players.
- All Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- No littering.
- Play the course in the correct numerical order.
- Do not throw the disc until other players are out of the way.
- Pets are not allowed on the course.
Reservations are required for tournaments. Call 763-559-6700 to make arrangements.