Please read and understand the rules and agreements prior to visiting a dog off-leash area.
*Sales tax not included.
- Passes are $6* and may be purchased at pay boxes located at each dog off-leash area.
- A one-time credit of a $6* daily dog off-leash pass can be applied to the cost of an annual dog off-leash pass when purchased in person at staffed park facilities or by mail at Three Rivers Park District, 3000 Xenium Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55441.
- Valid from the purchase date until Dec. 31, 2016.
- Passes may be purchased online, by calling 763.559.9000, or at the following Park District facilities: Cleary Lake Visitor Center, Eastman Nature Center, Lowry Nature Center and the Administrative Office.
- If you purchase your pass online, you will receive a confirmation receipt via email which will serve as your seven-day temporary pass. You can expect to receive your pass in the mail in about one week.
- Valid for members of the same household and are otherwise non-transferable.
- Passes include both a pass card that must be carried while in the off-leash area, and a parking pass that must be displayed when parking in an area posted for pass holders.
Replacements for lost or damaged passes are available for a fee of $22.50* by calling 763.559.9000.
Learn more about dog off-leash areas in Three Rivers.