Please read and understand the rules and agreements prior to visiting a dog off-leash area.
*Sales tax not included.
- Passes are $6* and may be purchased at pay boxes located at each dog off-leash area.
- A one-time credit of a $6* daily dog off-leash pass can be applied to the cost of an annual dog off-leash pass when purchased in person at staffed park facilities or by mail at Three Rivers Park District, 3000 Xenium Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55441.
2017 passes are now available for purchase. They are valid for the year 2017 as well as the last months of 2016.
- Passes may be purchased online, by calling 763.559.9000, or at the following Park District facilities: Cleary Lake Visitor Center, Eastman Nature Center, Lowry Nature Center and the Administrative Office.
- If you purchase your pass online, you will receive a confirmation receipt via email which will serve as your seven-day temporary pass. You can expect to receive your pass in the mail in about one week.
- Valid for members of the same household and are otherwise non-transferable.
- Passes include both a pass card that must be carried while in the off-leash area, and a parking pass that must be displayed when parking in an area posted for pass holders.
Replacements for lost or damaged passes are available for a fee of $22.50* by calling 763.559.9000.
Learn more about dog off-leash areas in Three Rivers.