A cross-country ski pass is required for skiers age 12 and older. Minnesota Ski Passes are not required in Three Rivers Parks.
Fees do not include sales tax.
Two-tier Ski Pass Program
Pass exchanges and upgrades can be handled in person at the parks or at the Administrative Center. See below for participating locations.
All Parks Pass
Required at Elm Creek and Hyland, where snowmaking capability offers a reliable season of ski-able snow. Valid at all Three Rivers parks offering cross-country skiing.
- Individual Daily Pass (12 years and older): $9
- Individual Season Pass (12 years and older): $75
- Additional Season Pass within the same household: $37.50
Natural Snow Parks Pass
Valid at all Three Rivers parks offering cross-country skiing except Elm Creek and Hyland.
- Individual Daily Pass (12 years and older): $6
- Individual Season Pass (12 years and older): $55
- Additional Season Pass within the same household: $27.50
Daily passes may be purchased at trailhead pay boxes and at Three Rivers visitor centers and ski chalets.
A one-time credit of a daily ski pass can be applied to the cost of a season ski pass when purchased in person at staffed park facilities or by mail at Three Rivers Park District, 3000 Xenium Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55441.
Passes for the 2016-2017 winter season will be available for purchase on Nov. 3rd.
- Purchase online, by calling 763.559.9000, or at Park District facilities such as visitor and nature centers, ski chalets, and the Administrative Office.
- If you purchase your pass online, you will receive a confirmation receipt via email which will serve as your seven-day temporary pass. You can expect to receive your pass in the mail in about one week.
- There is no limit to the number of additional season passes that can be purchased.
- Season passes may be purchased as gifts.
Replacements for lost passes are available by calling 763.559.9000. The replacement fee is $25 for Natural Snow pass, and $32.50 for All Parks pass.
Learn more about cross-country skiing in Three Rivers.