Put your talent, passion, and energy to use in the parks! Three Rivers offers ongoing and short-term ways to volunteer as individuals or groups. From turtle monitors to program interpreters to park patrollers and more, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to give back—and feel good doing it.
Get Involved Now
- Events and Races: Maple Syruping, Egg Hunts, and more
- Park Patrol by bike, hike, skate, horse, cross-country ski or snowshoe
- Programs, Bluebird and Osprey Monitoring, and more (newsletter)
- Service Projects: Global Youth Service Day, Adopt-a-Woodlot, and Invasive Plant Survey/Removal Events
- Drop in and Explore Volunteering at Three Rivers
Three Rivers Parks is proud to be a host site for the
Minnesota GreenCorps, a statewide initiative to help preserve and protect Minnesota’s environment while training a new generation of environmental professionals. Check out Minnesota GreenCorps on YouTube.
For more information, call 763.559.6706 or email us.
Find Volunteers on Facebook!
Watch a video of Holly, a volunteer who is deaf, interacting with a special park resident—a one-eyed Great Horned Owl!