The rental pavilion is available for large groups April-November. This facility, a popular spot for weddings and corporate events, overlooks Whaletail Lake and the farm’s pastures and gardens. See reservation information.
• Tables and Chairs to seat up to 320 guests (view table layouts)
• Two commercial refrigerators and one chest freezer
• One microphone for indoor use
• Serving counters and sink for caterers
• Outdoor ceremony site overlooking Whaletail Lake
• Bonfire pit with firewood
Rental Availability and Fees
An all-day rental is 10:00 AM–midnight.The pavilion is only open during the time of the reservation and food or decorations may only be set up within the rental period.
• Monday-Thursday: (May-November) $850; Damage deposit: 25% of rental fee
• Friday-Sunday and holidays (May-November): $1,800; Damage deposit: $400
Terms & Conditions
As part of our commitment to providing you the highest level of service and guest satisfaction, we have established an approved catering list. This list will ensure a distinctive and personalized experience for your event. If you choose to have your special event catered, please select your caterer from the approved catering list. The catering companies were selected based on their commitment to excellence in customer service as well as their ability to provide a wide variety of catering options and exceptional value.
Zero Waste Facility
This is a designated Zero Waste facility. That means we require the park patrons who rent this space to use reusable dinnerware, tablecloths, napkins and/or compostable substitutes. Three Rivers Parks or your caterer can assist you. See our Zero Waste Facility information and pricing guide.