From hard-core distance runners to casual walkers and kids with energy to burn, Autumn Woods Classic offers something for everyone! Winding through the picturesque 4,900-acre Elm Creek Park Reserve, this annual event features runs and walks for all ages, fun activities for spectators and racers alike, and breathtaking fall colors. The course for all races will be set on asphalt and turf trails over the rolling hills of the Park.
Watch the race starts on YouTube.
Register online below.
Registration Opens: Monday, June 2, 2014
Start Times: 5K - 8:30 AM | 10K - 10:30 AM | 1K Kids' run - 10 AM
Course Info: Descriptions and Map
• $27 pre-registration for 5K & 10K | Mail-in registration form
• $32 day-of registration for 5K & 10K
• Chip timed (5K walkers will not be timed)
• Short-sleeved adult T-shirt (guaranteed only for pre-registered)
• Divisions: 12/under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
The deadline for pre-registration is October 7. Mail-in registration must be post marked September 30. Those who have pre-registered should arrive 30-45 minutes before the race to find a parking place and get to the start line. Pre-registered runners can pick up their race number and T-shirt on Friday, Oct.10, from 9 AM-7:00 PM at the Elm Creek Chalet. If registering the morning of the race, please arrive 45-60 minutes before the start of the race. Registration opens at 7 AM and ends 30 minutes before each race start. See shirt sizing chart.
Kids’ 1K Fun Run – 10:00 AM start
• Ages 12 and younger
• $5 pre-registraton for 1K; $9 day-of registration (7-9:30 AM)
• Short-sleeved youth T-shirt (guaranteed only for pre-registered)
• Free pumpkin and ribbon
5K & 10K Team Runs
• A team consists of six or more people registering to participate in the 5K or 10K Team Run.
• Team members will start at the same time and the top six times will be added together for a final timed score.
• Teams can register online or by Mail-in Registration Form.
• First place teams in the 5K and 10K will receive trophies made by Silverwood Center for the Arts.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have other questions please call 763.559.6700 or email email@example.com.
Autumn Woods Classic will be held rain or shine. There are no refunds for any reason including event cancellation.