- Passes are $4 and are available at trailhead pay boxes and at Three Rivers visitor centers and ski chalets.
A one-time credit of a daily ski pass can be applied to the cost of an annual ski pass at the time of purchase.
Available for purchase online, at Park District facilities*, and by calling 763.559.9000. Passes for the 2013-14 season will be available for purchase November 1, 2013.
- Passes are $50 for the first pass and $25 for each additional pass purchased per household.
A one-time credit of a daily ski pass can be applied to the cost of a season ski pass when purchased in person at staffed ski facilities or by phone. (Not available with an online purchase.)
- Funds generated from the sale of these season passes help us enhance our ski facilities with amenities such as trail lighting and snowmaking.
* Locations include visitor centers, ski chalets, Lowry Nature Center, and the Administrative Office.
- Replacements for lost or damaged passes are available for a fee of $25 by calling 763.559.9000.
- A cross-country ski pass is required for skiers age 12 and older.
- Passes are valid during the current winter season.
- Minnesota Ski Passes are not required in Three Rivers Parks.
- Learn more about cross-country skiing in Three Rivers.